Saturday, November 11, 2006

Easter cookie cutters

We visited Wheel and Barrow at the James St Markets on Saturday morning. Had a coffee at Spoon, poked my head into The Nut Shop, and then bought myself some Easterly festive cookie cutters. A purple chick, a pink bunny and a green carrot. There was also a flower shape, not pictured.
I was originally tempted by their set of five Christmas cookie cutters, but after some thought I realised that I'm not going to be making Christmas cookies anyway, what with all my other festive projects that are already planned. Much more likely that I'll do some decorated cookies for gifts at Eastertime, to distribute in small cardboard takeaway boxes wrapped in pretty pastel ribbons. An egg-shaped cutter to go with them wouldn't be bad, either. Or I could just sprinkle some tiny sugar eggs in the gift box with the cookies, instead. That could be sweet.

No comments: