Sunday, May 27, 2007

My birthday presents

Thanks to everyone who contributed to my lovely birthday. The day was great: I saw a film at Centro, went to Burlington's and Yuen's in the Valley, had yum cha for lunch with my parents, and enjoyed an evening reading, wrapped in a yellow blanket (my favourite colour...)

I received some lovely presents, as well. They all showed that my friends and family had really thought about me, my interests, and what I would like... so thank you and lots of love to everyone.
Here's my birthday stash:

  • Big cooling rack for cookies, etc
  • Pork & Sons (yay!)
  • House Proud (domestic craft book)
  • Big wooden Ikea tray
  • Pretty scalloped floral blue dishes
  • Yellow striped bed linen
  • Set of framed Paris prints
  • Big ornate glass cake stand
  • Homemade bag made from vintage fabric
  • Little squid ornament made from clear beads (to be hung on a necklace)
  • Breville food processor (yay!)
  • Pink cake plate and matching knife
  • Cute jewellery from Mombasa
  • Green butterfly necklace
  • Two books by favourite authors
  • Little pots of herbs to go on my windowsill: oregano, rosemary and thyme

No comments: