Saturday, January 12, 2008

Top movies of 2007

Slate's list of the top movies of 2007 is as follows:


4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 Days
Away From Her
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
The Host
Killer of Sheep
No End in Sight
Once
Persepolis
Ratatouille
There Will Be Blood
Eastern Promises
Michael Clayton
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
I'm Not There
Lust, Caution

Well, unfortunately I didn't see most of those. In 2007 I was more interested in a sweet filmic escape, rather than more intellectual fare. Maybe that will change this year: maybe not. My resolution is to let it be. To not beat myself up when I don't feel like doing something that I maybe should be doing.

Meanwhile, here's MY top movies of 2007:

The Bourne Ultimatum
Ratatouille
Sunshine
The Simpsons Movie
Zodiac
Death Proof
Die Hard 4.0

No comments: