Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My favourite Christmas things

  • Watching Home Alone
  • Going for a drive to see the Christmas lights
  • Watching It's A Wonderful Life
  • Going to the post office to get special Christmas stamps and mailing off all my cards
  • Planning my Christmas Day outfit
  • Doing a Christmas house clean
  • Seeing what the new Christmas house fragrance is at The Body Shop
  • Making my bed with all-white linen
  • Wrapping presents in homemade paper
  • Listening to old carols while putting up the tree
  • Planning the Christmas menu
  • Chatting to the butcher while ordering the meats
  • Dusting off all the Christmas CDs
  • Making some new Christmas craft items
  • Resisting the temptation to spray fake snow everywhere
  • Remembering Christmases past
  • The Disney Christmas album
  • Yoram Gross TV specials
  • Being excited

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mskes me cry when I read this. I am glad you always remember what is important. Kaa

GollyGumDrops said...

Oh no, people shouldn't burst into tears reading blog posts, but I just did. I don't know who Yoram is, and I'm not too good at outfits but everything else is just so spot on, I love Christmas preparation so much, Christmas is almost a side order!