Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Cup Specialty Coffee


Cup Coffee, Russell St at West End: I will gladly marry every single one of your baristas and have all their babies, if you promise never to close down and never to change. No altering with the years, no upgrades, no tweaking. Just stay frozen in time, just as you are, right now, today.


Today you made me a long black. It changed my life.

This coffee you made me contained not a single tiny trace of bitterness or acidity. I didn't know that was even possible, especially with black coffee. The flavour was not just full: it was rich. It was nuanced. It was full of earth and wind and terroir. It was juicy. It was fat and rippling with life.

I would gladly choose your coffee as my last meal. This is the best coffee in the universe. 10 out of 10.

Plus there is a funky robot on the wall and he is also on the cup itself. That increases the awesomeness to 11.

No comments: