Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Cookies

So, I have to make cookies this week. Purpose: to butter up various people, grease various wheels, and generally endear myself to the population at large. I have found cookiage in the past to be a most effective strategy.
However, am at a loss as to Which Cookie Type. Certain know-it-alls have proclaimed loudly that "no one likes coconut and everyone likes chocolate", which annoys me because I like coconut and frankly, I could take or leave chocolate most of the time. Unlike ham. I could never leave ham.
But consquently, I have been forced to reconsider the original plan, which was for white chocolate and coconut cookies. Other options are coffee with chocolate chips (mocha), some sort of walnut-filled event or perhaps the old favourite, plain choc chip.
I'd like to prove certain people's coconuttal judgement wrong....


***update***

The votes came in: it was a four-way tie for all options. Thanks, guys, very helpful!

Made choc-chip, roast almond and coconut cookies. They were a roaring success! Here they are:

No comments: