Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Poison Doughnut turns one...!

Hard to believe it's already a year since I began writing this blog. Intending it to be a blend of fashion, art, food, design and music, somehow the cooking and food side took over and it became a mostly food blog, with side adventures into some other topics.

I'm happy with how things are going: I really enjoy being able to share my adventures with the world and having somewhere to store and look back on what I've done. Hopefully in the future, I'll make an effort to post more actual recipes (instead of just guidelines...) and to incorporate some more how-tos and local knowledge.

Also, I never thought I would have the time to keep it updated, but I guess when something's fun to do, you can always find time!

Here's to the next year of The Poison Doughnut... and thanks to everyone who's visited and supported me!

No comments: