- Tanqueray gin
- Bombay Sapphire gin (one needs one's martini, or gin and tonic, to be adequate)
- Cinzano Dry vermouth
- Mount Gay rum (used thusly)
- Rose syrup
- Other syrups: peach, chocolate, cranberry, blackcurrant. For making kir royales, chocolate martinis, cocktails.
- Tempus Two botrytis semillon, for freezing winter nights
- A caramelly tokay, ditto
- Apple schnapps, for flavouring pies and fruit
- Pastis 51 (a remnant of France, again)
- St. Remy brandy, to put in my galette des rois and to help preserve fruit
- Amarena sour cherry syrup (goes down great with icy soda water on a hot day)
- Cointreau (for Nigella's flourless chocolate cake)
- Tawny port (for the Christmas cake)
Gee, that seems like a lot. Oh well. No regrets. There's also a wine cabinet somewhere which is mostly filled with the Italian, Chilean, South African and French imports I like to buy, and the local stunners that we get given as gifts. Quite a selection.
What do you have in your liquor stash?